If you want to find out what is the best Side Bet City strategy to win big at mBitcasino, then this article is for you. We’re going to go over the gameplay and what kind of tips you can apply to improve your odds and decrease your losses. First, let’s take a look at the creator of this amazing live casino game:
You don’t win the ‘Innovation in Casino Entertainment Award’ at the SBC Awards if you’re not, well, an innovative iGaming development company. You cannot deny that this is the case for Evolution, the world’s leading live casino provider that has developed over 60 titles in total!
Live Casino Game Details
Side Bet City is yet another title that is unlike any other that you will find. It is an entertaining poker-based card game that is all about side bets. If you have played Casino Hold’em, Blackjack, or other card games, you’re likely to have seen side bets you can place independently of the main game. Well, on Side Bet City, those side bets have become the dominant theme of the game.
Essentially, you place a bet on whether you think the dealer will deal a winning poker hand on the table that is live-streamed in front of you. It’s simple, but extremely fun – but are there strategies that you can use to gain an edge when playing Side Bet City?
Before you can even think about winning with a Side Bet City strategy, the first thing you have to do is understand the basics of this enjoyable live card game from Evolution.
How to Play Side Bet City?
The beauty of this title is just how easy it is to play. Aside from understanding basic poker hand rankings, you do not need to be a poker expert to enjoy this title. The game is played using a full pack of cards that is shuffled between rounds.
- The dealer shuffles the deck of cards
- Choose your bets and stakes
- Watch the dealer deal 7 cards
- The results are determined
Side Bet City Betting Options, Hands & Payouts
- 3 Card – The result of this bet is determined from the first 3 cards drawn.
- 5 Card – The result of this bet is determined by the first 5 cards drawn.
- 7 Card – The result of this bet is determined by all cards drawn.
- All Lose – You place this bet if you think no winning hand will appear.
In the following table, you will learn about the different hands and their payouts for each of the bets.
|Winning Poker Hand||3-Card Hand
|Royal Flush||100 to 1||1000 to 1||500 to 1|
|Straight Flush||40 to 1||250 to 1||100 to 1|
|4 of a Kind||–||100 to 1||50 to 1|
|Full House||–||50 to 1||7 to 1|
|Flush||4 to 1||40 to 1||5 to 1|
|Straight||5 to 1||25 to 1||4 to 1|
|3 of a Kind||35 to 1||7 to 1||3 to 1|
|2 Pairs||–||4 to 1||–|
|Pair JJ – AA||–||1 to 1||–|
|Amy Pair||1 to 1||–||–|
|All Lose (96.29%) Pays 0.70 to 1||–||–||–|
What are the best winning strategies?
So, now that you know more about Side Bet City, understand how to play and know the payouts of the winning hands, there’s just one thing left to talk about. How can you go about winning regularly and churning out a profit when playing Side Bet City?
Well, all casino games will give the house an edge and that is no different here. You can see the RTP of each bet above. That means that the game is designed to win in the long run. However, this does not mean that you can have a winning session and walk away a winner.
The strategy that you use depends on your play style. There’s a strategy for those of you that like to play it safe and enjoy a long and hopefully winning session, while if you prefer entertainment and more risk, we have you covered too.
- The Play it Safe Side Bet City Strategy: As the 3-Card bet has the best RTP but the lowest payouts, this is the safer bet to play. The wins will be smaller, but you will definitely enjoy a longer session and pick up more regular wins. You could also mix this strategy up by sometimes playing the All Lose bet instead.
- The Have a Bit of Fun But More Risk Strategy: Using the 7-card bet, you have a better chance of forming winning hands than you would when using the 5-card bet. However, this is reflected in the payouts.
- The Go for the Big Wins Strategy: This strategy has you chasing the big hands and payouts. So, by continuously wagering on the 5-card hand, you might just get lucky enough to win the 1000x top payout of the game. That happens when the dealer deals a Royal Flush.
Other tips: While you can place bets on each of the betting options for each hand, this is not recommended. Stick to one. You might think that betting on all four options covers all your bases, and technically it does, as you will win every hand. However, most of the time, your win will not be enough to cover your original stake.
Play Side Bet City at mBitcasino!
Whether you use the above strategies or come up with your own, you can play Side Bet City here at mBitcasino. The best part about this is that you can use the popular BTC, BCH, XRP, LTC, and ETH cryptocurrencies to place your bets! Not signed up yet? Then why wait? Register with us today and take advantage of our lucrative welcome bonuses!